Canon Fricker, by now Archdeacon, presided over the rebuilding and refurbishment of the church. During forty-one years as parish priest he dedicated an enormous amount of time and energy to the decoration and improvement of the church. He died in 1923 and was succeeded by Canon Hatton as parish priest.
Image 1- side Altar: Blessed Pope Pius IX Proclaims the Doctrine of the Immaculate Conception
Image 2 – Shrine: To Our Mother of Perpetual Help which survived the fire of 1920